Thursday 19 January 2017

And then "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" happened to me!

At first, I was like, this is going to be just another shitty tv series of 90's, and I should'nt be wasting time watching it. I got GAME OF THRONES, BREAKING BAD and all to be finished, and why on earth should I be watching this?! I was in a fucking dilemma. And then it happened.

January 2nd, Yeah the NEW YEAR HANGOVER day! The same day I had to join for my new job as content writer. While I was on train on the way to office, I called up Sherin, my badass friend from college. He is also working in kochi, so we decided to go together.

One day, we got stuck at a bus station, and we literally had nothing to do but to wait for the bus. I don't why and how, I asked sherin to download FRIENDS Tv series on his phone. As I'm still using a 2G connection (Yes, don't be shocked), and he got a Jio connection, he downloaded the first season (24 Episodes) in 15 minutes. Thank you Ambani! Well, this is not a shitty Jio ad, so fuck it. Yes, he downloaded it. We could'nt watch it that day, so scheduled it to be watched on next day.

Next day, We boarded the train, and got our assess placed. I asked him to play FRIENDS. We got our headphones on, and then it started.

ROSS.
PHEOBE.
CHANDLER.
JOEY.
RACHEL.
MONICA.

6 CHARACTERS.
TWO FLATS.
ONE COFFEE SHOP: CENTRAL PERK.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! WE STILL HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE HELL DID WE FINISHED THE 24 EPISODES in 5 days. It was supposed to be finished in 24 days, yeah we know.

Let me tell you, F.R.I.E.N.D.S is one Tv series that you dont want to miss in this life. I don't remember the last time I have watched anything funnier like this before.
We have downloaded the next season yesterday, and we are all set to give it a shot from today.

So yeah, If you have'nt watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S yet, rush to torrent, download it, earn some happy times!!

This is AJ, Signing off! 
 
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment